Giaola's Restaurant - Dishwasher
We are looking for a Dishwasher to join our kitchen staff here at Giola's Restaurant. If you want to kickstart your career in the restaurant industry and be part of Giola's LLC, we’d like to meet you. Note that this role requires working in shifts and, occasionally, during evenings or weekends. Ultimately, you’ll help provide an unforgettable dining experience for our customers.
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using a dishwasher or by hand.
- Keep dishwasher clean and immediately report any functional or mechanical problems to the Kitchen Manager.
- Monitor dishwasher water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
- Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
- Sort, and remove trash along with sweeping or scrubbing floors.
- Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
- Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
- Transfer supplies or equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and offers suggestions for improvement.
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests’ needs and support the operation of the restaurant.
- Work experience as a Dishwasher is a plus
- Hands-on experience with industrial washing machines
- Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail and sanitation rules
- Availability to work in shifts, during weekends and evenings
- High school diploma
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Casual dining restaurant
- Fine dining restaurant
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.