The Executive Assistant will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, and be extremely fast at problem solving.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail, ensuring timely distribution and appropriate handling of confidential information.
- Supporting the Executive team by assisting in various administrative tasks, preparing documents, and coordinating communications.
- Organizing travel arrangements, including booking flights, accommodations, and transportation, to facilitate efficient business travel for executives.
- Setting up and taking accurate minutes during meetings to document discussions, decisions, and action items.
- Providing coverage at the front desk during the receptionist's lunch break, ensuring professional and courteous reception of visitors and incoming calls.
- Ensure timely signing of important documents by all relevant parties.
- Organize and manage the process of expense reimbursements, ensuring accuracy and compliance with company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Skills /Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Maintain a positive attitude and willingness to work with all team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external contacts
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Discrete concerning confidential or sensitive information
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma.
- A minimum of two or more years of experience preferred; not required.
- Executive or Personal Assistant Experience in a fast- paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Extended time standing while filing.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.