Trucept Risk Management - Workers Compensation Client Representative
Trucept Risk Management, Inc. is looking for a responsible Workers Compensation Client Representative to support our Risk Management/Worker's Compensation/Safety Team.This would be a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate who is eager to start their career and wants to continue to grow with the company.
Duties of the Workers Compensation Client Representative include providing support to our Risk Management/Worker's Compensation Team by assisting in daily office needs and managing general administrative activities.
The Workers Compensation Client Representative responsibilities include preparing reports, maintaining appropriate filing systems, and assisting the Risk Management Analyst with Worker's Compensation reports.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment.
If you are looking to learn a new skill, we will train you on Worker's Compensation.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Process Certificate requests.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Maintain contact lists
- Submit and reconcile worker's compensation reports
- Provide general support to worker's comp, risk management, and safety teams.
- Act as the point of contact for clients.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School diploma
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Escondido, CA 92025: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.